Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

So Nadya Suleman is broke, but...

Nadya Suleyman broke   Photo: People
Nadya Suleman is broke, okay. We've been reading throughout the day how much money the "octomom" made in June (28k), this and that. As far as the Nadya Suleman statement goes, well that was quite a shock  for me! Apparently Nadya Suleman hates her babies according to what she allegedly said to In Touch Weekly? Yes, the 28k will go away very fast, but here's what I think: If she did say that, then I don't even know what to think, honestly. However, I think she needs some help (psychological and financial) to help cope with her situation. Why can't there be a complete, brand new and stable Nadya Suleyman reality show 2011 (Octomom show)? I would be looking forward to watch it. Nadya Suleyman has received so much attention and so far what I've observed is that she's been getting the very bad kind of attention (my impression). Nadya Suleman kids deserve something better. But do we have to wait to the point where the Nadya Suleman kids get taken away from Nadya Suleman so we can criticize and humiliate her even more? I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone but I really feel bad for her. I think Nadya Suleman really needs help in all aspects. I think there should be a Nadya Suleman reality show 2011 (of her and her kids). Let octomom make some money that way she can afford babysitters and spend some time writing books, going to counseling, and working on other gigs. We might believe that Nadya Suleman will not spend it appropriately, but let's give the poor woman a break and a chance. I think she should be given this opportunity to get her life together. I just don't think we should wait until Nadya Suleman kids get taken away from her or make her feel forced to give them away. It's really sad to see Nadya Suleman get humiliated over and over again. I'm just hoping I'm not wrong, and truly hope the best for Nadya Suleman kids and her. Reportedly Nadya Suleman will be on Dr. Drew show on July 12 (in addition to her other appearances). So what do you guys think? What's your opinion though? I'd  love to hear it 'cause I don't know everything about Nadya Suleman and of course, we're here to share our views!

0 comments:

Post a Comment