Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Exclusive Interview with Anthony Omenya

Anthony Omenya's upcoming  music video Energy might be one of his most outstanding notable works ever! The singer, songwriter, and producer reveals in this exclusive interview what he's up to! You won't believe this young entrepeneur's determination and well built consistency!



1. Tell us a little bit about where you grew up and how you got into music!
I grew up in Paris! Ever since I was a child I listened a lot to music. I had all the albums of all my favorite artists. However, I really discovered my musical talent when I went to study in Montréal, Canada. I started playing the piano. Shortly after I started composing songs.


2. What other artists have you had the opportunity to work with and which experience with one of them has completely turned around your career positively? Who would you like to collaborate / work with?
I have worked with Maly Money ( from New Jersey) and with other new talents whose projects are coming soon. I've also had the opportunity to meet Ryan Leslie, Alibi Montana, and Big Ali!. I have already worked at biggest music studio in Paris! It truly fulfilled my career with a very valuable experience. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz were in the same studio I was when I composed my single Wanted. I would like to collaborate with SWIZZ BEATS, RYAN LESLIE, KANYE WEST, FABULOUS, DRE, & BRUNO MARS. To me, they are the most talented artists and without them there would be no music!

3. What is The Best Smart Corporation Paris?
I actually own BEST SMART CORPORATION PARIS!  It involves MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT, FASHION, VIDEO FILM, & WEB.

4. What do you think makes you an outstanding producer and What do you consider has been your best project of all time?
What makes me an outstanding producer: first, it is my creativity and melody when I compose songs. All my pieces are very expressive and carry strong emotions. Second, my personality. I'm a perfectionist, I pay attention to my image, and I have the ease of building relationships. My best project of all the time will be the project that will take me to the top of the top!

5. Talk to us about the premier of the video: Energy! When do you expect it to be released?
Energy was a good experience for me, this piece is particularly very melodic, by the way. It's a song that can be listened by all ages and styles/1 The official music video will be published and placed on the market this Summer!


6. What is your message to those that one day would like to do the same as you? 
Never say never when someone tries to put you in a box or put a limitation on you. Just let everybody know that with work, determination, and perseverance anything is possible!

Anthony Omenya adds, " Music is my life! nothing can give me more emotions or happiness. Creativity its something really important to me. You can be the best musician of the world, however if you don't have creativity, inspiration or originality it will be difficult to make good music."

http://www.youtube.com/AnthonyOmenyaTV
http://www.twitter.com/anthonythebsc
http://www.facebook.com/aomenya
http://www.anthonyomenya.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment