Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Andrew Cappelletti: Why do I recommend him?

Andrew Cappelletti IMDb
His performance is provocative, revealing, and breath taking! Andrew Cappelletti proves to his audience that he's got what it takes to create an impact, to involve others on his work, and to deliver the right message. I recently watched his demo reel and carefully observed the intensity of his words, his body language, and the tone of his voice.

Andrew Cappelletti in action (IMdb)
I couldn't believe how impressed I was with his voice articulation! Speaking of articulation, I can vividly remember that  my former acting teacher Elsie Moreau (back when I was in high school) would make us practice voice articulation exercises constantly (read more about her). I didn't really see the importance of it until I started realizing little by little that those who acquire the skills that make up both a good actor and a magnificent good voice over artist are truly blessed! In my personal opinion, I think that Andrew Cappelletti makes up an outstanding voice over artist. His passion for acting and his ability to engage all types of audiences on his work are definitely characteristics I'd love to see grow even more in the entertainment world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment