Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Paul Bettany

Thanks for the guest post by Laura Mitchell
Since I was a little girl, I absolutely adored Paul Bettany. Many people do not know who this actor is and when I tell them that I enjoy the movies he is in, they kind of look at me weird. The reason he's famous is because he actually played as the monk on the hit movie DaVinci's Code. He has the most gorgeous blond hair and looks absolutely divine. The first time I watched him in the movie Master and Commander as the surgeon, I absolutely fell in love with his acting abilities. He's just a very talented person who is one of my favorites to watch in the movies and on my satellite tv from TVbyirect.com.
Choosing my favorite movie that Paul Bettany plays in can be a somewhat hard decision. He's been in so many that I normally have a little trouble figuring out which character I like best. I know most people enjoy more well known actors and actresses, but I just can't help but like the ones that tend to be forgotten. The ones that aren't very well known are normally the actors that I can't help but love. Since I'm a huge movie buff, I find that a lot of the films I watch always have one or more people in them that I like and if they have one of my favorite actors, it's a plus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment